A FREE COURSE DESIGNED TO BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Bullet Journal is a great planning tool that can empower your ability to lead an EXTRAORDINARY life. I’ve written a free email course to help you get acquainted with some of the areas that make it my tool of choice.
I’ve made a significant contribution to the Bullet Journal literature and all these articles are on this site. I still use my Bullet Journal every day and it’s my go-to notebook that serves as the fertile ground my journal, blog posts, business planning, and my simpleton-like sketches (that will never, ever be published).
NOW YOU CAN TAKE MY FREE BULLET JOURNAL COURSE
WHAT IS BULLET JOURNAL?
It’s a planner. You can use it just like you would a planner to create plans and establish project due dates.
It’s a calendar. You can use it to set appointments, mark special dates in the future, or note birthdays.
It’s a journal. You can write your novel, your holiday shopping list, or your pet peeves about your boyfriend.
It’s a collection. You can take notes, record observations, and mark down how many times your boss annoys you, or make a list of baby names.
It’s a sketchbook. You can draw stick figures, motorcycles, or nudes…as many as you like on any given day – it’s your choice.
It’s a life management system. You can plan your life, record your goals, design life experiments, or write your mantra over and over and over and…
It’s not for everybody. But if you’re smart, intelligent, and a bit of non-conformist, then it’s quite possibly the only planning system you’ll ever need.
Here’s a list of link to the best Bullet Journal posts and pages on the site.
- [Bullet Journal] – The Starbucks Card Mod for Bullet Journal
- [Bullet Journal] – It’s a New Year and Time to Start Your New Notebook….or Is It?
- [Bullet Journal] – Avoiding Preallocated Space Will Make Your Bullet Journal Experience More Satisfying
- Bullet Journal Productivity Links
- [Bullet Journal] – Begin 2015 With Bullet Journal
- [Bullet Journal] – My Quarterly Planning Mod for Bullet Journal
- [Bullet Journal] – 10 Tips for Using a Bullet Journal
- [Bullet Journal] – How Using One Bullet Journal Will Help You Avoid Split-Brain Syndrome
- [Bullet Journal] – The Pen Beats the Keyboard; Why Using a Handwritten Bullet Journal Will Make You Smarter and More Competitive
- [Bullet Journal] – Collections: How To Get Value From and Use the Multifunctional Mini-Lists in Bullet Journal
- [Bullet Journal] – The Uneasy Marriage of Digital and Manual Systems
- [Bullet Journal] – Why Keeping It Simple Works For Me
- [Bullet Journal] – The Minimalist Approach
- 3 Reasons Why Your Bullet Journal Experience Will Fail
- [Bullet Journal] – My Top 5 Productivity Tools & Why I Love Them
- [Bullet Journal] – 3 Bullet Journal Tips for Writing a Book, Paper, or Anything Else That Matters
- [Bullet Journal] – The Top 5 Benefits of Becoming a Bullet Journal Power-User
- [Bullet Journal] – 11 Examples of How to Use Your Bullet Journal
- [Bullet Journal] – 6 Ways To Forget the Rules & Make Bullet Journal Fun Again
- [Bullet Journal] – 5 Tips To Get More from Your Bullet Journal Experience