Welcome to BarryMorris.net
I Use Bullet Journal to Manage My Life & My Business
I started using Bullet Journal a little over a year ago and immediately saw how it could help me achieve my goals. Since then, I’ve created a business that supports me, authored a best selling eCourse and eBook on how to become a Bullet Journal Power User, and published several articles about how I use this flexible, easy-to-learn system used by millions of people all over the world.
Each day, after I consume my coffee, I meditate, and do some middle-aged-guy-style yoga, then open my Bullet Journal. When I want to plan my day, record my thoughts, make notes on creative projects, or write journal entries, I use my bullet journal.
I use Bullet journal to plan my creative projects, plan for annual goals, and review my progress on all these activities. So as you can see, I’m not only a user, but a Power User, too. I don’t just talk the talk, but walk the walk as well.
What’s My Secret?
Simply put, it comes down to this:
“I lead a successful day-to-day life because I know my sacred calling and I engage my deepest, most meaningful work on a daily basis. It’s a life dedicated to making world-changing contributions that leave a lasting mark on the world and people around me.”
That might sound a little woo-woo, but it’s true. When I focus on what I do best -serving others and doing the work I know my DNA codes me to do- my life just falls into place. I’ve found that using my Bullet Journal to manage my life and my business is one of the reasons for the progress and growth of my business.
Your sacred calling and most meaningful work is probably different than mine. But you should do everything you can to know it.
Does this sound like the kind of life you want?
I can help you create the same kind of life. It’s not rocket science and it’s not complicated. It requires an open mind and the willingness to learn and stay with the system. (Need some one-on-one help? Click here.)
You can also know the work that your DNA has coded you for since your earliest days. You can uncover this personal knowledge and determine your no-end path in the world. You can live a successful life doing the kind of work that you do better than anything else.
You can also begin this journey at any time. It doesn’t matter how old you are, what career you’re engaged in now, your ethnicity or even your religion. none of that matters.
What matters is that you discover this personal knowledge now so you can lead the happiest, most fulfilling life possible.
Are you ready to live a better life?
My system begins with these two free reports.
- Ten Tips for Getting the Most from Your Bullet Journal is about the use of the Bullet Journal system, a pen and paper approach to recording your life on a daily basis. I use my Bullet Journal every day and it’s an essential part of my life.
- Your Most Meaningful Work: What It Is, Why It Matters & How To Find It is a guide for beginning the discovery process for your sacred calling and your most meaningful work. It will guide you through some simple exercises that will help you discover your sacred calling and your most meaningful work.
Both will jumpstart your progress and I’ll send them to you immediately when you subscribe using the form below. Then each week, you’ll receive my private email letter that’s contains a private subscriber-only article as well as news about courses and trainings that are upcoming. Long-term subscribers receive periodic free resources and discounted tuition on all offerings.
Here is a quick guide to my writing here and elsewhere
- How I use bullet journal to organize my life
- How I engage my deepest work and found my sacred calling
- How I live with less and experience freedom from stuff
- How three simple daily practices keep me grounded (links to my other blog)
My books include…