Live More With Less – Free for Subscribers
We can’t ever purchase enough furniture, cars, or clothes to fully satisfy our need for a meaningful life. Deep inside we know this is true, but for some reasons (actually several) we keep right on doing exactly that.
Not everyone needs to adopt the minimalist lifestyle, but anyone can live a more meaningful life by recognizing that their habitual craving for the latest iPhone, fashion trend, and job title is a path that leads only to disappointment and despair.
Live More With Less is a free ebook that I give to all my subscribers and, at just 27 pages, it’s a quick read as well. Packed with beautiful photographs and succinct narrative, you’ll gain a first-hand look at seven lessons I’ve learned from practicing minimalism as well as four methods for getting a handle on the overwhelm and dissatisfaction that accompanies feeling trapped by consumerism.
Why not download your free copy now by subscribing using the form below?
The Practical Buddhist – A Spiritual Memoir
The Practical Buddhist is for anyone searching for a more meaningful way of living and a clearer understanding of what it means to practice Buddhism without robes, ceremony, or ritual.
For nearly 30 years I searched for a secular way to live an ethical and meaningful life apart from the confines of organized religion.
My experiences within Christianity and later, Kriya Yoga, led me to conclude that religion wasn’t the answer, that religion was created by man in his search for a more meaningful existence.
What you’ll learn by reading The Practical Buddhist
- How Practical Buddhism differs from traditions that include ritual and ceremony
- How to recognize the source of suffering
- How to use the Eight-Fold Path as a means to eliminate suffering in your life
- What Practical Buddhists think about prayer and the existence of God
- Why Practical Buddhists hold no beliefs whatsoever
- Why meditation is a key practice for achieving greater meaning in life
- How to establish and maintain a meditation practice
- How to practice mindfulness
- How to be more compassionate and practice kindness
- Plus a lot more