WHAT IS UNCONVENTIONAL WORK?
It’s meaningful work. You choose the work that reflects what you care the most about
It’s work on your terms. You decide how best and on what you work
It’s flexible work. You decide not only your work schedule, but how much time off you take
It’s flow work. It’s the work that causes you to lose yourself completely in its processes
It’s your no-end-path. It’s the kind of work you’d do forever if you could
It’s a choice that is always yours. It’s the choice you can make at any time
A FREE COURSE ABOUT ‘WORKING FROM ANYWHERE’
If your current job/employment doesn’t reflect what you care about most, unconventional work could be a great alternative. Learn what it’s like to work from anywhere and whether you can see yourself doing it.
It’s time to think beyond the cubicle. The 21st century is here and no longer do you have to report to an office each day or punch a time clock.
It’s never been more important to be able to pick up and leave and take your work with you. In these uncertain times across the world, your safe corporate job can disappear overnight like mine did.
If you know your most meaningful work, I can show you hoe to create a minimalist business that allows you to work from anywhere, just like I do.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Those who think beyond the cubicle
- Those who want to travel and engage their most meaningful work
- Those who see the corporate lifestyle as too limiting and unsafe
I’ve made a significant contribution to the Bullet Journal literature and all these articles are on this site. I still use my Bullet Journal every day and it’s my go-to notebook that serves as the fertile ground for my journal, blog posts, business planning, and my simpleton-like sketches (that will never, ever be published).
This Free Course Teaches You What’s Possible and How You Could ‘Work From Anywhere’
How To Work From Anywhere
GET THE 5-EMAIL COURSE IN YOUR INBOX AND START LEARNING HOW YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE, LIKE I DO. ALSO, DOWNLOAD A 16-PAGE PDF FOR DISCOVERING YOUR DOMINANT THEMES!
ESSENTIAL POSTS FOR WORKING UNCONVENTIONALLY
It’s not for everybody. But if you’re a free spirit that chafes at the constraints of the cubicle, then it’s quite possibly that working from anywhere could be a good .
Here’s a list of links to my best posts on unconventional work.
- Career Anarchy – Is It Missing from Your Career-Life Recipe?
- What Is It that You ‘Can’t-Not-Do?’
- Renaissance Man: Swimming is a Sea of Specialists
- What Exactly Does It Mean to Work From Anywhere?
- Why Spending 12 Hours at my Laptop Doesn’t Bother Me Anymore
- 16 Unexpected Benefits After My Job Disappeared
- Where Your Sacred Calling Comes From
- How I Found My Deepest Work
- 4 Facts About Your Sacred Calling
- Your Deepest Work